Thursday, June 11, 2009

welp, here we go....

I only seem to find time to blog when I have a million other things to be doing, so I thought tonight would be a good time....

Tomorrow I have a bridesmaid luncheon, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner. Then the day after tomorrow...

I. get. married.

Let me try to describe my feelings...
-overwhelmed
-nervous
-ridiculously happy (you could go ahead and call it giddy)
-thankful
-slightly sentimental/nostalgic (not a typical feeling for me)
-pumped up about VEGAS!
-mostly out of control excited

This weekend, not only do i get to spend a bunch of time with all of my friends for the first time in a few weeks but I also get to marry the love of my life, how lucky am I!


p.s. if you would like to see all of our engagement pictures just click here then click on 'online proofing' and all the way at the bottom you'll see 'young engagement' click there.

4 comments:

Bec said...

: )

(I could put millions of those and it wouldn't be enough.)

Leslie Young said...

Yipee skipee!

Kasey said...

I've been waiting for an update from you! love it! And I really like that picture!

Hannah B said...

You are married! :)

You should receive a random vm with this very saying in a date to be determined in the future.

Love ya and again it was such a wonderful day!!!