Monday, November 17, 2008

happiness is...

driving to wal-mart at about 10:30 p.m., in your pj's, with the coolest girls ever created, in order to purchase a Christmas tree on November 16... I really think having it in the living room helps me study... well maybe not... On another happy note I finished my HUGE paper (3 days early mind you) and only have 3 more days of clinic, 2 more days of lecture, and a few tests!! I think I'm going to make it out of my first semester of nursing school!! Thank you Jesus!

3 comments:

wuhbecca said...

pretty tree. and, congrats, sister! : )

love you mucho

Leslie Young said...

what a lovely tree!!! can't wait til you're done and HOME for the holidays!!! love you and i'm proud of you!

Jessica Williamson said...

you are a great nursing student and i am so proud of you! continue to allow the Lord to use you, He has some more great things in store! i love you!