Thursday, October 9, 2008

surprise visits to BR..

Mom and I drove down to Baton Rouge yesterday because my little brother broke his scaphoid bone in his wrist last week.. in a bike accident... this bone needed surgery to fix, so he had the surgery today. It went great, and he's doing good now. And though I'm not happy about Mike's misfortune, I love getting to hang out with him and sweet Bec, and my family.



Mike showed me this really funny 'Smothers Brothers' clip, it's so worth watching!!

4 comments:

bleep bloop. said...

woo hoo! I have a pic on your blog.
see you later today! : )
(I love getting to say that.... hehe)

Jessica Williamson said...

dern scaphoid bone...

Hannah B said...

Thanks my salad bug finding friend!

Leslie Young said...

for the record, i showed mike the smothers brothers clip, then he showed you!!! love you and so glad you were available to hold my hand AND mike's hand and drive us around!
mom