Tuesday, October 7, 2008

iMix

I should definitely be studying right now. Tomorrow I have the last of a series of about 7 test/projects that have been my life for the past week and a half... but I'm pretty much out of study gas... Plus I figured out how to make this cool thing called an iMix... these are just a few of my favorite songs right now, and you can sample them, or if you like buy the whole mix... I promise they are all great songs!
Fall break begins at 4 tomorrow... I am so excited I can barely contain myself...

2 comments:

bec a crazy lu said...

I wish we had fall break......
: (

pum pum

Katie said...

There are, too, pumas in America. We have them out at my Dad's house on Foggy Bottom Farm, but we don't have any crevices!

We will help Michael from getting his screw loose.

Take it,
Aunt Katie