Wednesday, June 18, 2008

snotty doctor...

Here is a video we made on Tuesday, slightly late due to technical difficulties...
Let me just say, I love inside jokes, and I've decided to let you guys in on one. Youtube is an amazing invention, with lots of laughter to be found there.. the first of the two videos, I did not make, but it is a family favorite (as in we quote it VERY often). The second I made while thinking of this first video, in hopes of making my family laugh... enjoy!





now my version with a little update...

5 comments:

Leslie Young said...

Okay, I snorted.
More than once.
I miss you, kid.
Come home.

Soon!

Susan Williams said...

That was too funny!!!!!

I swear I heard your mom snort all the way up in Winnsboro!

bec said...

You guys are too funny! I like your spinach tribute to snotty doctor. spinach? I mean, spanish. Hakunna Matada!!!

We're doin business here!

Shelby said...

lol. great job! it was great to actually get to see you guys! can't wait til you get home!

Kasey said...

ah, the Jess laugh! Boy have I missed that!!