Monday, June 30, 2008

Eh?

Some dang Canadian kids stole my heart!!






Just look at them! They really are adorable inside and out! I love them so much! So, I guess needless to say I had a great time in Canada!

This is kinda old news but I wanted to tell you guys, sweet Hannah and I went to Lake Charles weekend before last to meet up with the beautiful SBJ. We had a garage sale to raise money to get some things for a few of the people we met on our trip to Honduras. With about 10 garbage bags of junk and a couple hours we made $500!!! It was so much fun and the Lord really blessed us! We also met this really sweet lady who had a lot of Spanish/English teaching materials she wanted to give us when she found out what we were doing. We were planning on trying to purchase some stuff like that anyway, but we weren't sure we would be able to find any, or how expensive it would be. So we were so pumped that she GAVE us 3 boxes FULL of really good stuff. Maybe the best part was just how happy she was to give it to us. God does such cool stuff.

Hannah took some pictures, and she might put some up on her blog if you want to check it out just click here.

No comments: