Friday, June 6, 2008

church?!

This is the video I promised from last night... It's of a church service in the neighborhood. It doesn't do the volume justice... but I think you can get the idea...
I'll try to get a better sample for you at another time, so maybe you can hear the music they play too!!
We're leaving for Hermon in a few minutes, I think I've decided it's my favorite place!

Enjoy!



(I have a bit of a Miss-Teen-South-Carolina-moment.. if you know what I'm talking about you'll be able to pick it out!)

5 comments:

Christin said...

So Rebeca is a mess sticking out her tongue!

i'm sorry yall have to listen to that raquet!

bec said...

That is so crazy! Every night? woah!!
I caught the moment-- such as.
hehehe.. I love you.

Leslie Young said...

So, two little missionaries complaining about a church -- no, a 'stinkin' church'! Pretty funny, such as South Africa and the Iraq...

Susan Williams said...

Such as.... hahahaha

Anonymous said...

you need my earplugs! :D
-rachel