Tuesday, May 13, 2008

once was lost, now is found

I am referring to myself and my passport...
We narrowly dodged a freak out session here in lovely Wisner, Louisiana because of a missing passport, and just about the time we were ready to begin to freak, We found it!
Thank you Jesus!! I can still leave the country!!
Jess Williamson is already in Honduras and met with the doctor there yesterday. She says we will be working with a mobile medical unit 2 days a week going into villages with out access to medical care. We will also be working in the hospital 2 days a week, under the same doctor I am assuming... She also said our room at Jennifer and Osmany's house (the missionaries we will be living with) is pink! I'm so excited about the coming weeks!
5 days and counting!!

5 comments:

Christin said...

oh no...passport mishaps! im so glad you found it! praying for you as you are preparing these last few days!

Jessica Williamson said...

i think we all have to have a passport mishap to be able to appreciate having it :) haha, remember, i threw mine away!! God is good, verdad??

Lisa Lowe said...

I am praying for you. Thanks for letting me serve you in this special way. Love ya bunches!

bec said...

PRAYING for you guys this week during mountain ministries! I'm so excited for you guys! Have a great time, you little granola! Take pictures in your cute backpack!

TE AMO!!!

Leslie Young said...

I had a brief conversation with Jess today -- she sounded GREAT! She said she has SO much to share, but only had a few minutes on an internet pay phone near the restaurant where they were eating. Just thought I'd pass that along!