Sunday, May 13, 2007

Here goes nothing...

so, I'm not a blogger but for summer missions I decided to make an exception... I leave in 15 days and I am mostly nervous, but also excited and filled to the brim with anticipation... I am sure I will be homesick but I am also sure God has amazing things in store for me. I can't wait to see the beautiful country-side and though I know I will love it, I am also sure it will make me apreciate my home as well. To be completely honest I was pretty hesitant to take this "leap of faith" and pretty much every day I can't help but wonder, "what was I thinking??" I just blame that on human nature, and then pray and God reminds me that this is His will and I feel calm.

"don't be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, submit your requests to God, and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus"
Philipians 4:6-7

1 comment:

Susan Williams said...

These are the verses I clung to my entire college career!!!